On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees, we are pleased to invite you to participate in The 85th Annual Meeting of the Israel Chemical Society, which will take place at the International convention center (Binyanei Hauma) in Jerusalem, on February 18-19, 2020.
This two-day meeting and exhibition, which is organized by the Hebrew University, will cover all fields of chemistry, including basic and applied sciences. The event will offer outstanding opportunities for scientists, students, R&D researchers and engineers, teachers, government scientists and entrepreneurs, to interact, exchange ideas, share new results, create new collaborative projects, and discover new employment opportunities.
Continuing the ICS tradition of hosting scientific delegations from worldwide top universities, we are happy to host an outstanding team of scientists from Yale University in the USA.
We are looking forward to your participation!
Shlomo Yitzchaik and Lioz Etgar
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Jason CrawfordDepartment of Chemistry
- Craig CrewsDepartment of Chemistry
- Jonathan EllmanDepartment of Chemistry
- Seth HerzonDepartment of Chemistry
- Patrick HollandDepartment of Chemistry
- William JorgensenDepartment of Chemistry
- James MayerDepartment of Chemistry
- Scott MillerDepartment of Chemistry
- Charles SchmuttenmaerDepartment of Chemistry
- Hailiang WangDepartment of Chemistry