Registration Fees (VAT included)
|Registration Category||Until January 8, 2020||From January 9, 2020|
|Full – Participant||NIS 1,125||NIS 1,330|
|Daily – Participant||NIS 950||NIS 1,155|
|Full – Student* / Postdoc / Retiree||NIS 740||NIS 835|
|Daily – Student* / Postdoc / Retiree||NIS 545||NIS 645|
|Teacher – Tuesday, February 18||NIS 165||NIS 165|
|Gala Dinner – Participant||NIS 250||NIS 320|
|Gala Dinner – Accompanying Person||NIS 320||NIS 320|
*Please send copy of valid student ID to ICS85 Meeting Secretariat, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 03-5610152
Note: The on-line Registration & Accommodation Form will be open untill February 13, 2020 (inclusive). After that date, registration will be available on-site.
Registration Fees Include:
Participation in sessions, visit to the Exhibition, Meeting material, coffee breaks and lunches.
Teachers: Participation on Tuesday, February 18, 2020.
Registrants for one day, will be able to select/update the day of participation after the program has been published. To do so, use the update link listed in your “Registration submission acknowledgement” or click the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form and insert the email and password which you have used to register.
Presenters are required to insert/update their day of participation, to correspond with the day of their presentation, as scheduled in the program. When you register, please use the same e-mail and password which you have used for your abstract submission.
- Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd., and will be processed periodically, and not automatically upon submission of the Registration & Accommodation Form. A receipt will follow by email, immediatelly after the charge has been made.
- Bank transfer: This option can be selected on the Registration & Accommodation Form until January 8, 2020.
Payable in NIS to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / ICS85
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account number: 293342
The Opera Branch 044
Haopera Tower, 1 Allenby Street
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL090310440000000293342
- Please ensure that ICS85 and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the total amount.
- Please send copy of the bank transfer to the Meeting Secretariat.
- Payments by bank transfer should be received withing 10 working days from submission of the Registraton & Accommodation Form.
- Purchase Order: Payment by employer, Israeli participants only.
- This option can be selected on the Registration & Accommodation Form until January 8, 2020.
1. The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form, and select “Purchase Order” in the “Payment Method” field.
2. The Purchase Order from the employer should include the amount and services covered and should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat, email@example.com or fax to: 03-5610152.
3. The Purchase Order should be received withing 10 working days from submission of the Registraton & Accommodation Form.
Important: Registration will be confirmed only if full payment has been received.
You will be required to enter in the on-line form the name to whom the invoice should be made out to.
If the invoice should be on your name, you should list your ID (Teudat Zehut) number (for Israeli participats).
If the invoice should be made out to your institution, you need to list the name of institution and its VAT number.
Before starting to fill out the Registration & Accommodation Form, please have ready your passport number (overseas participants) or ID number (Israeli participants).
Registration Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation should be sent to the ICS85 Secretariat in writing only:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd., Conventions Department
Fax: +972-3-5610152 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be receive in writing.
- Cancellations received by December 31, 2019 (inclusive): Full refund less NIS 100 cancellation fee.
Teachers – full refund less NIS 40 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received as of January 1, 2020: no refund will be made.